- 2 cups Fresh Coconut grated (tightly packed)
- 200 gms Sweetened Condensed Milk (aprox 3/4 cup Milkmaid)
- 1 tsp Cardamom Pwd
- 2 tbsp Desiccated Coconut Pwd to roll
- Heat a non stick wok or pan, add the grated coconut and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Then add the sweetened condensed milk and mix well.
- On a medium heat continue cooking, stirring continuously until the mixture starts to thicken and starts forming a dough.
- Turn off the heat and mix cardamom powder. Allow the dough to cool down until it is comfortable to touch.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts and roll them into ladoos.
- Spread dessicate coconut pwd on a plate and roll each ladoo and coat evenly. The cocnut ladoos are ready to be devoured.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia