- 1/3 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ½ cup dark beer or water
- 1 ½ cups Progresso™ panko crispy bread crumbs peanut or corn oil for frying
- 1 ½ lb fish fillets (walleye, cod, whitefish or tilapia)
- In shallow dish, mix flour and seasoned salt. In medium bowl, beat eggs and beer with whisk. Place bread crumbs in large reseal able food-storage plastic bag.
- In electric skillet or deep fryer, heat about 2 inches oil to 350°F. Coat both sides of fish fillets with flour mixture, and then dip in beer mixture, letting excess drip back into bowl. Place 1 or 2 pieces of fish at a time in plastic bag with bread crumbs; seal bag and shake to coat completely.
- Fry fish in batches in hot oil about 4 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia