- Semolina/Rava/ Soozi 1 cup
- All purpose flour/ Maida 1 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Oil for deep frying
Ingredients For Water:
- Water 2 glass
- Mint Leaves 1/2 cup
- Coriander Leaves 1/2 bunch
- Green chilies 4-5
- Black salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Tamarind pulp/ aamchur powder 4 teaspoon
- Roasted cumin seeds 1/4 teaspoon
- Asafetida 1/4 teaspoon
- 1. Mix semolina, all purpose flour in a wide mouth vessel. Now add warm water little by little to knead a stiff dough. The stiffness should be same as for the puris. Cover it with a muslin cloth and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- 2. Now make small equal lemon/ping pong sized balls of the dough. Always covered balls with muslin cloth while making more balls. Roll out thin roti as shown below.
- 3. Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry this roti on medium heat till light golden brown.
- 4. While frying, press them in the center allow them to puff up as shown below.
- 5. Enjoy!!
To Make Water:
- 1. Grind Coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilies in a grinder to make smooth/fine paste.
- 2. Mix all the ingredients of the water along with green paste. Adjust the spices and tanginess according to taste. Refrigerate for half an hour before serving.
To Make Stuffing:
- 1. Take Yellow peas and soak overnight. Then boil into pressure cooker along with salt for 10 minutes. Now chopped onion and mix with boiled peas. stuffing is ready.
- 2. Make a small hole on a puri by tapping slowly on the crisp side. Fill some stuffing in the center along with some chilled pani prepared earlier for puris.
- 3. Enjoy homemade pani puri
Source - http://evergreenrecipes.com/pani-puri- recipe/
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia