- 10-12 eggs
For the mustard mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp English mustard
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- A good pinch of salt
- A few turns of white pepper mill
- 300ml/½ pint sunflower oil
- Hardboil the eggs for 8 minutes.
- Drain, cover with cold water and leave to cool.
- To make the mustard mayonnaise, mix the mustard, egg yolks, white wine vinegar together in a bowl.
- Very gradually whisk in the oil to make a thick and creamy mayonnaise.
- Spoon into a pot, cover and chill until needed. Serve with the peeled hard boiled eggs.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia