1/2 tablespoon medium chopped fresh chervil
3/4 tablespoon thin sliced fresh chives
1/2 teaspoon thin sliced fresh tarragon
2 extra-large eggs
2 tablespoons milk
Pinch kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
2 ounces plain goat cheese
2 ounces roasted red peppers, julienned
1/2 tablespoon medium chopped fresh Italian parsley
- To make the Fines Herbs, combine the parsley, chervil, chives and tarragon in a small bowl and set aside.
- Break the eggs into a small bowl, and then add the milk, 2 tablespoons Fines Herbs, salt and pepper and whisk with a fork.
- Preheat an 8-inch nonstick saute pan over medium hot heat and swirl the olive oil into the pan. Pour in the egg mixture and swirl it in the pan. For a few seconds, gently stir the egg mixture with a heat resistant rubber spatula (as if you were going to make scrambled eggs) and then swirl the eggs in the pan to make a nice round appearance.
- Reduce the heat to avoid any color or scorching. Continue cooking for about 1 minute.
- The eggs will be set on the bottom, but slightly liquid on top.
- Flip the omelet, and remove it from the heat. Crumble the goat cheese over the center of the omelet and top it off with the roasted peppers. Tri-fold the omelette and plate immediately.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia