- 500 Gram Khoya
- 175 Gram Maida
- 1/2 tsp Cooking Soda
- 5 Gram Cardamom Powder
- 2 1/2 Kg Jaggery
- 1 1/2 Litre Water
- Make a dough with khoya, Maida, cardamom powder, cooking soda and water.
- Make small balls out of it.
- Airfry the balls in SUNFLAME AIR FRYER for 5 minutes at 180 degree and then 10 more minutes at 200 degrees. they will become golden brown. Fry slowly till it gets golden brown.
- By the time make jaggery sugar syrup.
- After the dumplings turn golden brown, remove them from the Air Fryer and put them in syrup.
- Check the consistency and garnish with pistachios, serve hot.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia