- 550 ml Water
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 4 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Mint Leaves
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Squeeze the juice from the 2 lemons and keep aside.
- Mix the ginger and mint leaves with little water.
- Grind to a fine pulp.
- Add sugar, salt and water. Mix well.
- Add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Strain into a jug or serving glasses.
- Serve at once or keep it in the fridge until ready to serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia