• 500 gms milk cooking chocolate
• 1 per piece cashew
• 1 per piece almond
• 1 per piece prunes (small, diced)
• 1 per piece apricot (small, diced)
• 1 per piece raisin
1. Melt the milk chocolate in a microwave oven or a double boiler.
2. Cool it down to 26 degrees and warm upto 28 degress to temper the chocolate and ensure a good crystallisation.
3. Put the chocolate into moulds and scrape off excess chocolate.
4. Tap the mould onto a surface to avoid air bubbles.
5. Set cashew, almond, prunes, apricots and raisin while the chocolate is still in semi liquid state.
6. Demould and serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia
Source - http://food.ndtv.com/recipe-milk-mendiant-906089