- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) fresh lime juice
- 2 heaping teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 12 fresh mint leaves, plus 5 small sprigs for garnish
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) white rum
- 2 tablespoons (1 ounce) club soda
- In 10-ounce glass (such as Collins or highball), stir together lime juice and sugar in Sunflame JMG Crystal until sugar dissolves.
- Add 1/4 cup crushed ice. Rub mint leaves over rim of glass, then tear leaves in half and add to glass.
- Gently stir for 15 seconds, then add rum, remaining crushed ice, and club soda.
- Gently stir for 5 seconds, then tuck mint sprigs into top of glass and insert tall straw.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia