- 1/2 bowl of oil
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 700 gm mutton
- 3-4 tsp curd
- 1 bowl of water
- 1 Tbsp. salt or to taste
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp roughly ground garlic
- 1 tsp roughly ground ginger
- 3-4 cloves
- 2-3 whole green cardamom
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 tsp fried onions
- Heat the oil in a deep dish, add the finely sliced onions and lightly fry it.
- Add the mutton, curd, salt, water, coriander powder, red chilli powder and stir for a few minutes.
- Now add the garlic, ginger, cloves, green cardamom and the cinnamon sticks and mix well.
- Cover it and cook on a slow fire for about 30 mins, then add the fried onions and stir again.
- Cover and cook for an hour or till done.
- Garnish with thin deep fried onion rings and serve hot.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia