- 1 medium sized lemon
- 2 glasses of chilled water
- 1 t/s cumin powder (jeera powder)
- 1 t/s chat masala
- rock salt as required
- 2 tbs sugar or as required
- few mint leaves
- few lemon slices (optional)
- few ice cubes
- Take water in a vessel.
- Slice the lemon and squeeze the juice with the squeezer or with the help of your hand into water. Discard the seed.
- Add sugar, black salt, cumin powder, chat masala, mint leaves and icecubes.
- Mix all until sugar dissolves.
- Pour into tall glasses and add lemon slices if using.
- Serve nimbu pani chilled.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia