- 1 tsp Oil
- 4 cubes Large Butter, finely chopped
- 1 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup Lauki, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1 Cup Potatoes, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Beetroot, chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 3 tsp Pav Bhaji Masala
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 Cup Tomato puree
- 1 cube To taste Butter
- 1 Bunch Coriander leaves
- For Pav:
- Pav Bhaji masala
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cubes of butter along with onion
- Saute till golden brown and then add ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Now add chopped lauki along with coriander and mix well, followed by a cup of chopped potatoes. Mix and mash well together.
- Add chopped beetroot, salt, chilli powder and pav bhaji masala to the mashed mixture. Mix well.
- Now add the tomato puree.
- Mix the tomato puree thoroughly and then add butter followed by coriander leaves to the cooked bhaaji. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread some butter all over the pav.
- Sprinkle pav bhaji masala over it.
- Toast it on the Sunflame Tawa for a while till it becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot along with a lemon wedge, chopped onion and green chilli.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia