- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts, such as almonds, pecans, or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons seeds, such as pumpkin, sunflower, or hemp
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit, such as raisins, dried cranberries, or dried blueberries.
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup fresh fruit
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the quinoa, milk, nuts, seeds, dried fruit, cinnamon, and ginger. Cook until the grains soften and the fruit plumps up, about 5 or 10 minutes.
- Top with a drizzle of honey and fresh fruit. Serve hot.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia