2 large green bananas
1/2 cup fresh grated coconut
1 cup cooked rice
2 to 3 green chillies
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
Salt to taste
Oil for basting or shallow frying
- 1. To begin making the Raw Banana Cutlet recipe, wash well and then boil the green banana whole with the peel, till it is soft and done. Set aside for cooling.
- 2. Mashed the cooked rice well almost to a paste.
- 3. In the mixer, grind together spices with grated coconut to make a coarse paste.
- 4. Once the banana is cooled, peel. Discard the peel and mash the boiled banana.
- 5. Mix together the mashed rice, mashed banana, coconut paste and salt.
- 6. Make round balls and shallow fry in a cast iron pan or BBQ them a couple at a time till they are nicely browned.
Source - http://www.archanaskitchen.com/raw-banana- cutlet-recipe
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia