4 cups boiled White Chickpeas
2 cups Washed and chopped Spinach
1/2 cup washed and squeezed Soya granules
1 onion finely chopped
2 tbsp. tomato puree / 2 big tomatoes chopped
1 tbsp. red chili powder
1 tbsp. Jeera / cumin
1 tbsp. Turmeric powder
2 tbsp. Chana masala
1 tbsp. ginger / garlic/ chili paste
salt to taste
2 tbsp. oil
lime juice as per taste and freshly chopped coriander leaves
- Heat a oil in non stick pan. When its hot, add jeera, when it changes the color, add onion and brown it.
- Then add ginger garlic paste along with tomatoes and cook till its mushy.
- Add all powdered masala with little bit of water so masala don't burn.
- Add chick peas, soya and spinach and mix it nicely. You dont need to add water because spinach will leave enough water to cook nicely.
- Depend upon your choice, make thick or thin gravy and served along with rice, roti, paratha.
Source - http://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.in/2014/06/soya-chana-and-palak-curry-soya.html?m=1
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia