- 1 tablespoon Red Island Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 50g pancetta, thinly sliced
- 1 large brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 500g Coles Australian 4 Star Beef Mince
- 2 teaspoons Masterfoods Spaghetti Bolognese Seasoning
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 400g can Annalisa Italian Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups (500ml) Campbell's Real Stock Beef
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 500g Barilla Spaghetti No 5
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Kraft Parmesan, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add the pancetta and cook for 2 mins. Add the onion and garlic. Cook for 2 mins or until the onion starts to soften. Increase heat to high. Add the mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 5 mins or until browned.
- Stir in the bolognese seasoning, carrot and celery. Cook, stirring, for 3 mins. Add Annalisa Italian Diced Tomatoes, Campbell’s Real Stock Beef and bay leaves. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 20 mins or until sauce reduces and thickens slightly. Season.
- Meanwhile, cook Barilla Spaghetti No 5 in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain.
- Divide spaghetti among serving bowls. Spoon over the sauce. Top with basil and sprinkle with parmesan.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia