- Sugarcane (medium-sized)
- Strainer or muslin cloth
- Ginger (optional)
- Lemon juice (optional)
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Black salt
- Ice cubes
- Wash the sugarcanes well and peel the hard-outer layer of the cane with a big knife.
- Now cut them into small pieces and blend them along with a ginger piece in Sunflame Juicer Mixer Grinder. Add some water and grind it again. Make sure you have grinded the sugarcane well.
- Take out the sugarcane extract along with the juice in a big container.
- Take another container and place a muslin cloth or strainer on it. Squeeze the juice out of the extract pressing through the cloth or strainer.
- If you don't find it easy, squeeze the juice with your hand. Take some of the extract in your hand and press it well till the juice comes out.
- Strain the juice again as it may still have some extract. You can add some lemon juice and a dash of black salt along with ice cubes and serve chilled.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia