- 6 Slices Martin's Potato Bread, cut into bite-sized shapes
- 10 Strawberries, diced
- 3 Peaches, diced
- 2 Tablespoons Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves, cut into small pieces
- 6 Ounces Cranberry Goat Cheese (or Cream Cheese)
- Preheat Sunflame oven to 350F. Place bread on a baking sheet and bake for 4-5 minutes, or until toasted.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, and balsamic vinegar. Spread goat cheese onto each slice of bread.
- With a slotted spoon, place fruit mixture on each piece of bread and serve.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia