- 1 cup of corn kernels (boiled)
- 10 paneer or tofu cubes (optional)
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- ½ small tomato finely chopped
- ½ carrot grated
- 1 green chili (optional, skip for kids)
- Few coriander leaves / cilantro chopped
- Chaat masala powder as needed
- Amchur or lemon juice
- Salt or black salt as needed
- Pepper powder if needed
- Wash corn under running water. If using corn on the cob, soak them in salted water for sometime. Any pesticide residue will just get rinsed well. Boil the corn cobs or corn kernels in a large bowl filled with water. If using cobs, remove the kernels after boiling. Drain water completely. If you are using tender corn, you can alternately steam the corn to retain nutrients.
- Cut paneer to small chunks. Tawa fry paneer in just one tsp ghee in Sunflame Fry Pan
- Add all the ingredients and toss well and serve corn chaat immediately while hot. If desired you can top it with crunchy roasted peanuts.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia