- 6 cups chopped and deseeded watermelon
- 1 Tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1/2 Tbsp chilli flakes (or to taste)
- Olive oil, to cook
- Sauté the ginger-garlic paste and the chilli flakes in a little olive oil. Set aside to cool. Don't forget to swith on the Sunflame Royal Auto Clean Chimney.
- Puree the watermelon and the mint in a blender until thoroughly blended. Add the watermelon puree into the saucepan with the ginger-garlic and chilli flakes, and simmer, until it thickens a little bit. Season well, then chill for at least 1-2 hours before serving.
- You can add a couple of ice cubes into the soup, spoon over some olive oil and serve garnished with a sprig of mint. This is a soup that is best eaten the same day of preparation.
Like us on Facebook & stay posted on delicious recipes: www.facebook.com/sunflameindia